of In-home Pet Care
Health: By choosing to
keep your pet in your home you safeguard your pets from
other animalsí illnesses found in kennels and the stress
animals experience in a new environment. Our pet sitters
are trained to recognize basic illnesses and take
immediate action to safeguard the health of your pet.
- Exercise: Exercise is
a critical part of keeping your pet healthy and stress
free while you are gone. Whether it is a walk or play
time, Pet, Paws, & Beyond exercises your pets and then
ensures they have plenty of water.
- Maintain Diet: Your petís regular diet and feeding
schedule are maintained.
Attention: Your pet receives lots of attention from a
loving pet sitter.
- Routine: Keeping your petsí routine keeps them happy and
healthy and you a little more stress free to enjoy your
- Cost: Costs vary depending on the services required, but
in general, the more animals you have the more cost
effective in-home pet sitting can be in comparison to
- Deter Home Crime: Your home is more secure when it looks
lived in, mail and newspaper brought inside, lights
- Flexibility: There is no set time to drop and pick up
your pets from the kennel. You make arrangements with
your pet sitter to come to you at your convenience.
- Safety Plan: To ensure the safety of your animal in case
of natural disasters such as hurricanes, Pets, Paws, &
Beyond, Inc. implements an emergency plan discussed with you
at your free consultation.
Peace of Mind: Rather than imposing on neighbors or
friends, your pet receives care from a reliable pet
- Professional Care Givers: In order to work for Pets,
Paws, & Beyond, LLC your pet sitter undergoes an extensive
interview process, criminal background and reference
check, training process and undergoes periodic