Pets, Paws, & Beyond,
LLC creates a service package to fit your and your petís
needs, but always starts with a free consultation. The fees
listed are meant as guidelines only; discounts are available
for long-term service.
- In-home Pet Sitting:
About 30 minutes is spent in your home caring for your
- Fresh Food and Water:
Pet bowls are cleaned and eating area picked up.
- Lots of Love: Your pet
receives lots of love from a caring, professional pet
- Monitoring Petís
Health: You are contacted immediately if your pet
becomes ill and immediate veterinarian help is sought,
- Administering Medications: Oral medications are given
per your instructions.
- Poop Scooping: Your dogís poop will be scooped and
disposed of according to your instructions. Your cat's
litter box will be scooped daily.
- Communicating: In the unlikely event your home or pets
have an emergency, you are contacted immediately.
Otherwise a written report on your pet is left in your
home. Arrangements may also be made for communicating
via email or phone while you are away.
- Newspaper/Mail Pick Up: Your mail and newspaper are
brought into your home to remove any tell tale signs of
- Garbage Day: Your garbage is brought out for garbage day
and then empty garbage cans are returned to their
- House Security: Your home is always checked and door
locks and alarms reset. Your house looks lived in while
you are gone; lights, blinds, television, and / or radio
For a current rate schedule, call